Long-distance telephone shouldn’t be confusing, difficult or sneaky.
But with some providers, it is. And many business owners don't have an accurate idea of what they are really paying per-minute for long-distance service.
It's time to take control of your long-distance calls.
Socket's long-distance phone service features simple, easy billing with a straightforward rate.
No gotchas. No head-scratching. No double-takes from your bill.
Here's how Socket is making long-distance telephone easier:
- Simple, easy to understand rate. No extra fees, varying rates or other gimmicks to increase your true rate. Know exactly what you're paying on each call.
- Six-second billing increments. Why pay for a full minute to leave a quick voicemail, or for 10 minutes when you talk for just over nine? Six-second billing can save businesses up to 30%.
- Authorization codes. Restrict calling access or monitor usage by employee or department.
- Call reporting. With call reports, you'll be able to track your long-distance usage and identify trends, problems or abuse.
Stop guessing your long-distance rate. There is a better way.
Call up one of our reps at 1-800-762-5383 (no long-distance necessary!). They'll help you figure out what you’re paying now so you can compare your options.
Buy a bundle of long-distance minutes from Socket at a lower rate each month, allowing you to conveniently budget for long-distance usage.
Long-distance plans could be beneficial for businesses that:
- Have heavy, consistent long-distance calling volume.
- Want a more stable phone bill with budgeted long-distance usage.
- Do not anticipate going over the allotted amount of minutes (which will be billed at an overage long-distance rate).
Unused minutes do not carry over to the next month.
Call us today at 1-800-762-5383 or request a quick, easy quote.